You've got questions, we've got answers!
- What is your current Ball of the Month/Sauce of the Month?
You can always locate our current Ball and Sauce of the Month using the link on the header of this website.
- Why can I only order 1 type of meatball on my Panini or Grinder?
Just like in our restaurants, these sandwiches are composed with just a single type of meatball. If you wish to mix and match your balls, we suggest either the Saucy Sampler or the Just Balls option where you can purchase different quantities of ala carte meatballs with your choice of sauce.
- Who is on the $10 Bill?
Alexander Hamilton. Hopefully, this answer helps you in Final Jeopardy one day.
- I know that you offer Meatball Mondays at your stores and only charge $2 for Meatball Sliders Why is my slider full price online?
Meatball Mondays are special to our stores and allows you to come in and experience everything that our locations have to offer; Ambiance, Draft Beer on Tap, Our Service Staff. That being said, we want to keep it special to stores and we invite you in to enjoy it as well, but will not be offering that discount online.
- Why can I not order more than $150 worth of food online?
We find that even large offices do not exceed $120 in total for their to go orders outside of our catering program. Interested in that option? Contact your local store for more information
- Why's my favorite item available in store but not online?
Unfortunately, some items are not well represented when served to-go. We love these as much as you do and feel that they are best enjoyed in house.
- Who is this meatball I seeing running around everywhere?
His name is Mr. Howdy and, if you spot him out and about, feel free to say hello!